Dear Doctor letters on first essay; Oct. 2, 2013
By college, students say they want more VOCABULARY and not being REDUNDANT and having a CLEAR THESIS and have a clear POINT and ANALYZE THINGS FURTHER
· I need to work on expanding my vocabulary to a more intellectual diversity of words as opposed to using same ones many times.
· By the time I start college I want to expand my vocabulary and be able to use ‘fancy’ words.
· By college I will have a plethora of more vocabulary.
MOST DIFFICULT
· I was a little rusty after the summer.
· Brainstorming
· Knowing what I wanted to say
· I get very distracted and it takes me a long time
· Structuring my ideas in a way captivates the reader
· Proofreading is the most difficult task
· Finding synonyms for words because I did not want to be redundant
· Coming up with a TITLE!
PROCESS
· I read through it a couple of times and I began to notice a lot of small possible symbols and even motifs. The more I read each poem the more interesting it became.
· Reading the two poems constantly and getting the gist of each. Then I analyzed the language or each which led me to my main idea.
· I prefer writing on paper because I seem to get more connected with my work instead of on an iPad or computer. (except I do with my brain had autocorrect at times).
· The second run through I physically write on the side what I want to add or change.
NOTE: CREATE A PAGE CALLED "WORKING ON"
Type the chief comments from your essay that you will pay most attention to in your next essay:
NOTE: CREATE A PAGE CALLED "WORKING ON"
Type the chief comments from your essay that you will pay most attention to in your next essay:
àPAGES: Add pages with top tabs
1. View your blog
2. Click design (upper right)
3. Click Pages
4. Show pages: pull down “Top Tabs”
5. Click New page (blank page)
6. Page title: “WORKING ON”
7. In the body type the following:
a. ERRORS YOU MADE THAT YOU WANT TO AVOID NEXT TIME
b. OVERALL ESSAY TIPS THAT YOU WILL WORK ON
c. FORMATTING ERRORS OR GRAMMAR ERRORS
8. Click “Publish”

No comments:
Post a Comment