Monday, October 14, 2013

What's bothering Hamlet?

Rank what's bothering Hamlet: (and perhaps make it a subject of your next blog)
1. His father's dead
2. His mother married his uncle after two months
3. He has a new stepfather
4. He should have been king
5. What the ghost tells him (at the end of Act I)

 YOU ARE THE DIRECTOR!

Pick one of these short scenes, pair up or form a small group, and prepare the scene to be acted in class. Be sure to explain your acting and performance choices afterwards.

3 people act short scene in Act I: p.727 line 40 to p. 728 line 62:   King, Laertes, Polonius

2 people act short scene in Act I p.736 line 88 to p.737 line 115: Ophelia, Polonius

2 people act short scene in Act I p.741 line 1 to p.742 line 32: Ghost, Hamlet

3 people act short scene in Act I p.744 line 111 to p.745 line 155: Horatio, Marcellus, Hamlet

No comments:

Post a Comment